Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+52 (624) 143 2252
The adventure starts once we pick you up in Cabo to head up to “La Garita” and stop for a delicious box lunch. This stop is only to pick up food and use the restrooms. If you arrive direct to La Paz, the tour begins at the marina FONATUR. We will provide complete information about the activity from our bilingual guide and check fit your gear (Mask, Snorkel, Fins and wet suit).
Board one of our green technology catamarans with bathroom, fresh water rinse, music, easy access to sea, sun and shade area. Navigating in search of the world’s largest fish where you will be able to swim beside this gentle giant in the crystal-clear water of the Sea of Cortez. This will give you a chance to experience just part of the astonishing underwater sea life here in the Sea of Cortez. During the activity we will provide snacks, fresh fruit, sodas, bottled water and two beers per adult after swimming with the whale sharks.
6 hours without transportation.
10 hours approx with transportation.
Boarding at 9:30am. Arrive 30 minutes early for boarding.
Monday through Saturday
Swim & Snorkeling Previous Experience
Transportation to and from hotel
* When booking, give the shoe number for the fins and the size for the wetsuit.
* When booking, request one of the two breakfast options if you leave Los Cabos.
* It is mandatory for the Harbor Master to wear a life jacket on the way and when swimming the use of a wetsuit when carrying out the activity, in case of not using it you will not be able to carry out the activity.
* When booking, register a customer’s cell phone number for any situation or change.
* The tour may be canceled due to weather conditions without prior notice, without penalty for either party.
* The authority requires that the COEPRIS form for COVID prevention be filled out