Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+52 (624) 143 2252
Espiritu Santo island is considered the most impressive island on the Sea of Cortez, it’s surrounded by beautiful turquoise bays and immense marine life highly protected by UNESCO.
Our catamarans are custom-made, fast and comfortable. Equipped with restroom, fresh water shower and comfortable seating. Our dive masters are SSI certified, and our diving gear is MARES. We know the best spots that ensure that every dive will be a memorable experience.
There are several diving spots near La Paz, ranging from easy to deep dives and plenty of shipwrecks and coral reefs to explore.
Taking our transportation from your hotel in Los Cabos, the adventure begins with a delicious box lunch from “La Garita” After breakfast you will head to our La Paz meeting point and prepare for a day at sea with our pro & bilingual tour guides.
6 hours without transportation Aprox 10 hours with transporation.
9:00Am to 1:00pm. Arrive 30 minutes early for boarding.
Monday through Saturday
Year Round (Weather permitted)
Minimum age for scuba 10 years old.
Open water certification minumun.
We reserve the right to cancel due to weather conditions without previous notice.
Rental equipment, Extra tank, NITROX, transportation to and from hotel.
* When booking, give the shoe number for the fins and the size for the wetsuit.
* When booking, request one of the two breakfast options if you leave Los Cabos.
* It is mandatory for the Harbor Master to wear a life jacket on the way and when swimming the use of a wetsuit when carrying out the activity, in case of not using it you will not be able to carry out the activity.
* When booking, register a customer’s cell phone number for any situation or change.
* The tour may be canceled due to weather conditions without prior notice, without penalty for either party.
* The authority requires that the COEPRIS form for COVID prevention be filled out