Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+52 (624) 143 2252
Immerse yourself in a memorable diving or snorkeling experience in the aquarium of the world!!!
The adventure begins when you are picked up in a van accessible directly from your hotel in Los Cabos around 06:30, on the way we stop for breakfast at a restaurant with regional food and continue to the marina to board one of our accessible boats, where you will meet your guide.
After a brief introduction on safety and reviewing your diving or snorkeling equipment, we set sail to head to San Rafaelito where we can snorkel or scuba dive. The crew and guides are professional and trained to assist guests with disabilities and will make sure to provide safe conditions for diving or snorkeling.
We will continue our journey to Balandra, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Balandra was recently declared a protected natural area due to its majestic beauty and variety of wildlife. You will be able to see the famous rock known as “El Hongo”. Food is served on board the boat and after relaxing, we start the return to the same starting point.
6 hours without transportation, Aprox 10 hours with transporation.
9:30Am to 3:30pm. Arrive 30 minutes early for boarding.
Call for availabilitiy.
Year Round (availabulity and weather permitted)
To define the final price a prior interview will need to take place in order to see what type of assistance will be needed. 3 leves of assistance (1 guide, 2 guides and 3 guides) All profesionally trained and certified to assist people with disabilitys.
We reserve the right to cancel due to weather conditions without previous notice.
Accesible Transportation to and from hotel. Open water certification.
* This activity has a high difficulty rating. It can be physically demanding. Accompanying participants must be very fit, in great physical condition. * When booking, provide the shoe size for the fins and the size for the wetsuit.
* When booking, request one of the two breakfast options if you leave from Cabos.
* It is mandatory for the Harbor Master to wear a life jacket on the way and when swimming the use of a wetsuit when carrying out the activity, in case of not using it you will not be able to carry out the activity.
* When booking, register a customer’s cell phone number for any situation or change.
* The tour may be canceled due to weather conditions without prior notice, without penalty for either party.
* The authority requires that the COEPRIS form for COVID prevention be filled out.
Here at Sunrider we believe that all members of the community should have the freedom of mobility. We pride ourselves on providing service to every member of the community regardless of your technological ability or mobility. We count with 2 fully equipped wheelchair accessible transport vehicles and drivers that are trained on how to load and service those in the community with disabilities.
rs of the community should have the freedom of mobility. We pride ourselves on providing service to every member of the community regardless of your technological ability or mobility. We count with 2 fully equipped wheelchair accessible transport vehicles and drivers that are trained on how to load and service those in the community with disabilities.
+52 (612) 12 15161 or +52 (624) 14 32252