Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+52 (624) 143 2252
A relaxing and memorable tour along the secluded beaches of Balandra, La Paz! Our vessel is a 33-foot catamaran and can host up to 18 passengers. Our boats are equipped with full bathrooms, sun & shade areas, showers to rinse off, comfortable seating and easy water access.
On this tour you will arrive in San Rafaelito, a beautiful lighthouse and see a small colony of sea lions where we will stop and snorkel! We will continue our journey to Balandra, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Balandra was recently declared a protected natural area due to its majestic beauty and variety of wildlife.
Our next stop will be at the secluded beaches of Balandra where you can swim, snorkel and enjoy all this place has to offer. From its colorful reefs to its bright fish, Balandra is known for its crystal-clear waters and distinctive shades of blue. You will be able to see the famous rock known as “El Hongo or The Mushroom.” After a luxurious day in the water our onboard chefs will prepare lunch and drinks for you to enjoy at this beautiful destination.
If you choose to take our transportation from Los Cabos, the adventure begins with a delicious box lunch from “La Garita” After breakfast you will head to our La Paz meeting point and prepare for a day at sea with our bilingual tour guides.
5 hours without transportation, Aprox 10 hours with transporation.
9:30Am to 3:00pm. Arrive 30 minutes early for boarding.
Monday through Saturday (minimun 4 persons requiered)
Year Round (Weather permitted)
We reserve the right to cancel due to weather conditions without previous notice.
Transportation to and from hotel.
* When booking, give the shoe number for the fins and the size for the wetsuit.
* When booking, request one of the two breakfast options if you leave Los Cabos.
* It is mandatory for the Harbor Master to wear a life jacket on the way and when swimming the use of a wetsuit when carrying out the activity, in case of not using it you will not be able to carry out the activity.
* When booking, register a customer’s cell phone number for any situation or change.
* The tour may be canceled due to weather conditions without prior notice, without penalty for either party.
* The authority requires that the COEPRIS form for COVID prevention be filled out
He loves to walk or bike along the boardwalk in the early morning or afternoon. Stop on board and refresh We paddle in the water of the Sea of Cortez midway.